Monday, August 9, 2010

MISSING JERRY.....15 years




My very first Grateful Dead show was June 24, 1995. Little did I know that this would be the last and only time that I would see Jerry and this wonderful band. My life was forever changed. I was all set and ready to tour, you know the whole nine yards. It was amazing, I know people say that those shows sucked. I say it was great and I am grateful to have seen them. I have forever tried to resurrect that feeling ever since he died. Just when I thought, wow, I have found what I have been looking for. It all came to end. But, the music never stopped. I lived my life through Phil, Bobby and the boys. Jerry, I miss you more than words can tell. I listen to river to sweet songs to rock my soul. PEACE!


Garcia/Kahn 05/05/82
SBD from Oregon State Prison, Salem, OR
(MP3 @ 320)
--Set I-- 52:58
1. Deep Elem Blues
2. Friend Of The Devil
3. Jack-A-Roe
4. Oh Babe It Ain't No Lie
5. It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry
6. Run For The Roses
7. Ripple
8. Been All Around This World
9. Valerie
10. Dire Wolf
Encore
11. Reuben And Cherise
Password: Smada County
Thanks to http://www.smadacounty.blogspot.com/ for this one. Check out the blog, more Jerry and lots of other jams to melt your head.

No comments: